Search This Blog

February 25, 2011

Book Review: Ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas (Jude's Favorite Book) by Bob Ong

Hi Readers!

     This is the first time I'll be posting a book review. One of my favorite past time is reading from pocket book fiction or non fiction, magazine and any readable materials. You will see more of books reviews in my blog site because that's the one of the things I enjoyed that I want to share with you. For my book review instead of summarizing the content I will pick some quotable line that I like, some wording's that can help some personal growth and unique phrases. 

     For my first book review I choose Bob Ong book titled "Ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas" (Judes favorite book). The book contained logical or philosophical instances and event which turn to humor (You really laugh to some story). The book also contained truth and about some religious faith with twist of philosophical factors. Here's some quotes or line I like:

  • " Paano ka maniniwalang ako, kung hindi ka man lang naniniwalang meron?"(How can you believe me when you don't believe it is existing)
  • "May nasubukan na rin akong barberong bading na kung ituring ang buhok e parang tao. Third person kung tukuyin nya ang buhok. Halimbawa: "Saan natin S'YA babawasan?""Tumikwas S'YA eh""Ayaw N'YA ng mataas"Akala ko nung una e meron s'yang kaibigang espirituna sya lang ang nakakakita."
  • "At maraming bagay ang mahal pag wala kang pera" "There's lot of things that were expensive when you don't have money"
Plain Black Cover





     If you want to read more about this book, This is available in National Bookstore. Ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas is in black cover and with 175 pages.  Just check the price in bookstore near you. :) This is not my last post of book review for Bob Ong's books I will post more of his book next time..I love how he add philosophy and frank statement to his writings.

Happy Reading!

How about you, Have you read any books of Bob Ong?

Bloggers note:
Ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas by Bob Ong
was Philippine copyright2003
Published by Visprint, Inc.



No comments:

Post a Comment